Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Teacher Available 2015 Kilkenny and surrounding areas

July Provision Teacher Available 2015 Kilkenny and surrounding areas           reply
16/02/2015 23:28 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Kilkenny)
-----------------------------------
I am a qualified primary school teacher who is available for July Provision 2015. I have experience in working with children with ASD. I have worked and subbed in an ASD unit and also have other experience working with children with ASD. I am available in the Kilkenny and surrounding areas, willing to drive 20-30 minutes outside of Kilkenny. I am kind, caring and very reliable. Please PM me for any additional information you might need

re : July Provision Teacher Available 2015 Kilkenny and surrounding areas           reply
24/02/2015 22:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Wondering what sid of kilkeny as we are abbeyleix! But flexi on times. Son is 12 our first july provision and looking to encorage typing as he is dcd and dyslexic. Karen

re : July Provision Teacher Available 2015 Kilkenny and surrounding areas           reply
24/02/2015 22:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Wondering what sid of kilkeny as we are abbeyleix! But flexi on times. Son is 12 our first july provision and looking to encorage typing as he is dcd and dyslexic. Karen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;