Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Teacher Available Cavan/Longford/Leitrim

July Provision Teacher Available Cavan/Longford/Leitrim           reply
28/04/2014 15:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
My name is Maura I live in Killyneary,near BawnBoy,Co.Cavan.
If you would be prepared to consider me as your July Provision tutor please contact me.I have many years experience. During the course of my career to date I have worked with children with a range of learning challenges such as being on the autistic spectrum, selective mutism,asperger’s syndrome, hearing impaired,dyspraxia,dyscalculia,fragile x syndrome, oppositional defiant syndrome, different types of ADHD and children who have limited English. Experience of these needs has helped me to recognise the accompanying characteristics and I have occasionally detected children who have been referred for intervention.
I have developed a wide variety of teaching methodologies, assessment methods, classroom management & differentiation approaches to enable these children to fulfill their classroom potential both curricular and social.If you go onto strandhillnationalschool.ie (the classes page) or on Twitter @ms_mcintyre you will see my class and some of the things we do. I have full,current garda clearance and am registered with the Teachers Council of Ireland.
Thank you for your time,Maura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;