Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Teacher Available Leitrim/Sligo

July Provision Teacher Available Leitrim/Sligo           reply
16/05/2018 16:42 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Sligo)
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Saoirse Faughnan and I am a secondary school English teacher in Leitrim but live in Sligo. I am available for July Provisions. I have been a a teacher for 6 years and have experience in both primary and secondary and with special needs classes. I have an outstanding rapport with children. Please do let me know if you would wish to avail of my services. Kind regards,
Saoirse Faughnan

re : July Provision Teacher Available Leitrim/Sligo           reply
12/05/2019 13:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello there. I was just wondering if you are still available. We live about 5 miles from Castlebaldwin and I would gladly drive to meet you. I have a high functioning aspergers syndrome 15 year old boys who is in 2nd year.He is just on the spectrum and has no trouble learning but is very quiet and finds it hard to communicate at times and is OCD. Lovely child. Many thanks.Kind regards Brenda

re : July Provision Teacher Available Leitrim/Sligo           reply
12/05/2019 13:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello there. I was just wondering if you are still available. We live about 5 miles from Castlebaldwin and I would gladly drive to meet you. I have a high functioning aspergers syndrome 15 year old boys who is in 2nd year.He is just on the spectrum and has no trouble learning but is very quiet and finds it hard to communicate at times and is OCD. Lovely child. Many thanks.Kind regards Brenda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;