Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Teacher Available in Dublin

re : July Provision Teacher Available in Dublin           reply
27/04/2015 17:15 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi,
are you still available? I require July provision for a 10 year old ASD boy who is on the mild end of the spectrum and is very motivated and academic.
I can be contacted directly on janicemccourt@gmail.com
Regards,

08/05/2015 09:26 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Louise
I am looking into July provision for my 5 year old boy who is a bit behind in school. He is a fun loving boy but his concentration isnt great and he has low muscle tone which makes it difficult for him to sit still for any length of time. If you are available still let me know. As this is all new to me you might give me an idea of how many hours etc you provide per week.
thanks so much

July Provision Teacher Available in Dublin           reply
14/04/2015 12:43 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello, my name is Louise and I am a newly qualified primary school teacher based in North Dublin. I am available to work for the duration of the July Provision Scheme and would be delighted to hear back from any parents that would be interested.

19/05/2015 13:40 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Lousie,
I am the principal of Glasnevin ETNS, supporting three different families in our school community. We need July Provision tutor/s for home based July provision form 15-28th July. Are you interested in working with one or two or even three of these families? Two of the families are on the north side and one on the south side.
Regards,
Róisín

discussion forum terms & conditions

;