Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Teacher available Tipperary/Limerick and North Cork area mainly but will travel within reason.

re : July Provision Teacher available Tipperary/Limerick and North Cork area mainly but will travel within reason.           reply
13/04/2016 20:51 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
John
I am interested in July Provision for my 14 year old son and am south tipperary area. Are you interested and if so maybe send me on CV.
Many thanks
Kathleen

July Provision Teacher available Tipperary/Limerick and North Cork area mainly but will travel within reason.           reply
01/02/2016 12:09 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Tipperary)
July Provision, Primary Teacher available. reply
18/01/2016 13:35 - July Provision (Locality: Tipperary)
Hi,

I am a fully qualified Primary Teacher with 3 years experience and I am available for July Provision tutoring this summer (2016) in the Tipperary/Limerick and North Cork area. I have taught children from Junior Infants up to 6th Class and I am currently working as a Learning Support/ Resource Teacher. I have experience of working with children with a variety of needs.
I am registered with the Teaching Council and have recent Garda vetting.

If you are interested and would like to see my CV, please don´t hesitate to PM me.

Thanks!
John

re : July Provision Teacher available Tipperary/Limerick and North Cork area mainly but will travel within reason.           reply
29/03/2016 23:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi, my name is Caroline and I live in Limerick. I have a 12 yr old boy and 5th and 6th class brush up would be needed as he has Autism but is wonderful fun, great personality and is bright and loves the outdoors for both educational purposes exercise and socialization. Swimming, beach walking, cinema, paying for goods are all within his crasp. He has good reading skills uses a calculator for maths! Basically je is a great kid. If your interested call me on 087 2778204 and we can meet and gill in the forms. Thank you for your time. Caroline

07/05/2016 23:24 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello John,
My name is Helena and we live in Doon Co.Limk and my son is 7 with mild ASD and he is interested in Art and Design and nature, have you taken up a position if not would you be interested in working with us my son is a good student. If so can you contact me on 0876822050

discussion forum terms & conditions

;