Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor Available

July Provision Tutor Available           reply
25/01/2014 21:45 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Mayo)
-----------------------------------
I am a primary school teacher with a vast experience in special Ed. I have worked with all ages from junior infants to 6th class and I have also worked as a learning support/resource teacher. I am a permanent teacher based in kildare but original from Mayo.

I hope to expand my experience and knowledge in the area of Special Needs by undertaking a July Provision position for summer 2014. I have taught numerous children with a diagnosis of autism and aspergers. This year I wish to have the opportunity to gain July Provision experience at home in Mayo.

I have 5years teaching experience and a 1:1 Hons Degree in Education and Psychology (B-Ed).
I am also currently completing a Post Graduate Diploma in Special Educational Needs.
If you wish to meet me or find out more please do not hesitate to contact me.
Siobhan
Email: siobhy100@gmail.com

July Provision Tutor Available           reply
25/01/2014 21:45 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Mayo)
I am a primary school teacher with a vast experience in special Ed. I have worked with all ages from junior infants to 6th class and I have also worked as a learning support/resource teacher. I am a permanent teacher based in kildare but original from Mayo.

I hope to expand my experience and knowledge in the area of Special Needs by undertaking a July Provision position for summer 2014. I have taught numerous children with a diagnosis of autism and aspergers. This year I wish to have the opportunity to gain July Provision experience at home in Mayo.

I have 5years teaching experience and a 1:1 Hons Degree in Education and Psychology (B-Ed).
I am also currently completing a Post Graduate Diploma in Special Educational Needs.
If you wish to meet me or find out more please do not hesitate to contact me.
Siobhan
Email: siobhy100@gmail.com

re : July Provision Tutor Available           reply
07/03/2014 23:07 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
I should have specified I am based in east mayo Ballyahunis region I would be willing to travel up to 30 mins either mayo or Roscommon/Galway direction.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;