Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor Available for Sligo/Roscommon/Leitrim/Dublin/Limerick

re : July Provision Tutor Available for Sligo/Roscommon/Leitrim/Dublin/Limerick           reply
29/06/2016 11:36 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
hi, my name is Rebecca living in Limerick, my son James,11 diagnosed with Aspergers , I was wondering are you still available to do July provisions?

July Provision Tutor Available for Sligo/Roscommon/Leitrim/Dublin/Limerick           reply
15/06/2016 15:06 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Sligo)
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I am a qualified secondary school maths and pe teacher available to tutor for the July provision for summer 2016. I am fully registered with the teaching council and Garda vetted. I have experience in mainstream teaching as well as resource teaching. I have plenty of experience in working with children with a diverse range of special needs such as autism, down syndrome, and children with academic needs.

I am a hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable individual who is fully dedicated to providing the best care and attention.

I am flexible with regard to the location of the position and am available to work in any of the aforementioned counties. I am also flexible with regard to the hours a day and days tutoring.

Please feel free to ask any more questions and to get in touch.

Kindest Regards,
C.R

discussion forum terms & conditions

;