Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor wanted South Galway/North Clare area.

re : July Provision Tutor wanted South Galway/North Clare area.           reply
06/04/2015 21:43 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a newly qualified teacher currently teaching First Class in a Dublin school. I will be based in north Clare for the summer months so will be available for tutoring. I have ample teaching experience in the area of special needs and have gained lots of practical experience during my 4 year degree and from volunteer work. I am fully garda vetted and registered with the Teaching Council. Please Pm if interested. Thanks Shona.

re : July Provision Tutor wanted South Galway/North Clare area.           reply
08/04/2015 16:41 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
I am a fully qualified permanent teacher in a small North Clare School.
I have been there for the past three years teaching Infants, First and Second including children on the Autistic spectrum. Previously I worked with children with Special Needs as a Shared Resource Teacher. I have done Home Tuition Work in the past and have found it very rewarding. I have completed a general SEN course, an Applied Behavioral Analysis Course and am also a qualified First Aider.
Looking Forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Orla

July Provision Tutor wanted South Galway/North Clare area.           reply
28/03/2015 17:35 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Galway)
Hi, my little man is 4 years old and is in asd preschool. The preschool are only doing the July Provision for the first two weeks of July.
We are hoping to find a tutor for the second two weeks of July. Must meet dept of ed criteria. Please pm if interested. TIA

discussion forum terms & conditions

;