Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision in South Dublin

July Provision in South Dublin           reply
10/05/2013 22:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Lorraine and I am a fully qualified primary teacher. I have 7 years teaching experience and I have taught children with Asperger’s syndrome and Autism. I am diligent, highly motivated and sensitive to the needs of those in my care. From my own teaching experience, I think it is important to facilitate children’s learning by creating an environment whereby children learn through discovery rather than instruction. My idea of quality education is where the child’s needs are catered for on every level; physically, emotionally and academically and where a child’s talents are developed and each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
You can contact me on 086 4062710 or email me on lorraine.buckley@gmail.com

re : July Provision in South Dublin           reply
13/05/2013 20:49 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi lorrainne,
Im in south dublin and am looking for somone for this programme. However am not sure if it will be granted but wondered how do you fill in this part of the form and it gets sent off together. First timer doing this but am just waiting for his teacher to fill in the form.
Thank

re : July Provision in South Dublin           reply
20/06/2013 21:21 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi ,I am looking for someone in july for my 12year old daughter who has autism andgoes to special school.we live in enniskerry. rose 0860663535

discussion forum terms & conditions

;