Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision Dublin - tutor needed

July provision Dublin - tutor needed           reply
30/04/2014 13:29 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a tutor in the South Dublin area for early in July / maybe end of June as well. Two boys ASD age 10 and 13.

re... : July provision Dublin - tutor needed           reply
02/05/2014 10:06 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Yes thanks, sorted now.

re : July provision Dublin - tutor needed           reply
01/05/2014 21:28 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
Just wondering if you got sorted for July provision?

re : July provision Dublin - tutor needed           reply
30/04/2014 14:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there,
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher with a 1:1 degree in education from St. Patricks college and 2 years’ teaching experience.
I have taught children of all ages and abilities, including children on the autistic spectrum in the mainstream setting. I have worked both as a teacher for learning support and as a resource teacher - children with speech delay and all different types of learning difficulties. I have worked as a teacher in an autistic unit, In a special school both as a teacher and as an SNA. Proficient in PECS and ABA.
I feel I am both patient and enthusiastic in my work. I have a keen interest in working with children with special needs and am available for teaching under the July provision.
I am a member of the teaching council and am fully Garda vetted.
Please pm me if you would like to find out further information. References available.
Many thanks :-)
I would be willing to tutor your children on a Friday and a Saturday if that would suit you as I am based in Cavan at the minute, but my boyfriend lives in dun Laoghaire and so I would be able to take your children perhaps on a Thursday and Friday. If this suits you let me know.
Maria

discussion forum terms & conditions

;