Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision Teacher - vetted,full license,registered in Cork City (Douglas)

July provision Teacher - vetted,full license,registered in Cork City (Douglas)           reply
22/04/2015 16:26 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
Hello, I´m a 28 year old Garda vetted teacher, fully qualified teacher with special needs training, who can provide an array of knowledge to your child. Having completed my HDip in Education in Art and Design Education in 2011. I have taught in mainstream, full time positions in schools in Uk and Ireland. I have taught in Special schools, residential homes for the homeless and centre´s for early school leavers. I can provide your child with a holistic approach to study and have worked with a wide range of learning disabilities and children and adults with personal/social issues. In terms of experience I worked in a ABA Special school and when I was in the Uk I was designated with S.E.N classes. Throughout my career I´ve worked primarily with Children within the ASD spectrum and students with; ADD and ADHD. My past experience in schools has proven I work well with challenging and at risk pupils and have completed extensive research and reports on Aspergers and methodologies in how to engage students in my subject. I am a creative and reliable person who enjoys working with children and young people. I am flexible with times and based in Cork City (Douglas).Further information please do hesitate to Private Message me here and discuss further. Thank you! J

re : July provision Teacher - vetted,full license,registered in Cork City (Douglas)           reply
28/05/2015 09:29 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am looking for July provision for my 8 yr old son who was recently diagnosed with Aspergers. He is a bright child so the main areas he needs help with are his hand writing and his social skills.
We live in Douglas. My number is 0876491327

discussion forum terms & conditions

;