Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision available in Co. Cork

July provision available in Co. Cork           reply
24/04/2014 22:33 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
Primary school teacher available for July provision. I have previously completed the July provision programme in a school and home setting. In addition to this, I have experience of working with autistic children in a mainstream classroom and in an ASD unit. I have also worked with children who have poor social skills and behavioural issues. I have experience of running a social skills programme aimed at younger children, who have difficulty communicating with others. I am looking to work in any of the following areas-Fermoy, Mitchelstown, Rathcormac, Watergrasshill and Glanmire. I am very happy to travel to any area surrounding the towns/villages listed above. If you require further information, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Al

re : July provision available in Co. Cork           reply
30/04/2014 12:36 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
hiI am a resource teacher looking for a tutor for little boy in senior infants. Glanmire area. you can contact me on 0863961192 if interested.

re : July provision available in Co. Cork           reply
25/04/2014 23:42 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
Just wondering if you are still available for July provisions.My son is almost nine yrs old and high functioning ASD.
He main area of difficulty is social communication, interacting with his peers, friendships.He also has sensory processing difficulties and anxiety around new an unfamiliar situations.
If interested my email is ekc.cummins@hotmail.com
Kind regards,
Elma.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;