Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision teacher available

July provision teacher available           reply
26/02/2015 09:37 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
My name is Nicole Davey. I have a Bachelor in Education and Psychology degree from Mary Immaculate College, Limerick. I have 4 years teaching experience in primary schools. I have taught children of a variety of ages with a wide range of special needs such as Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Asperger’s Syndrome, etc.

I am available to take children for July provision in Kildare/Dublin area or Mayo/Sligo/Roscommon area.

I am currently completing the Masters in Educational Psychology in Mary Immaculate College. As part of the course, I have gained an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Special Educational Needs. I have completed placements in Special School settings for children with Mild, Moderate, Severe and Profound learning difficulties and children with ASD. I am currently undertaking placement with Western Care as part of an early intervention team.
Please contact me if interested, and curriculum vitae, references, garda vetting, teaching council registration, etc. can be provided on request. (Email address: nicoledavey07@hotmail.com)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;