Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Junior Infant teacher available to mind children-Twomilehouse/Athgarvan area

Junior Infant teacher available to mind children-Twomilehouse/Athgarvan area           reply
27/07/2014 21:28 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all!!!
I am an experienced Junior Infant teacher who is taking a career break for a couple of years while my own 2 children are small. I would be delighted to mind another child or 2 while I am at home as I feel it would be lovely company for my own children (aged 3 & 1) and feel I could provide a loving, warm comfortable home away from home for the little ones!! One of my pet hates when my children were being minded was the thoughts of them being stuck in front of the tv constantly...and this is one of the things I´m looking forward to most...spending time drawing, painting, playing and reading with my babies...so I can guarantee you this is what your little ones will be getting up to in my home!! We have a nice spacious bungalow, with a large enclosed garden...plenty of space for children to run around!! I´m also available for school drop-offs or collection if necessary!!
PM me if you think you´d like to know more about me...I´d be delighted to meet with you and your child at any stage!!!
Aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions

;