Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

KILCOCK ,Experienced mature Registered, Insured childminder

re : KILCOCK ,Experienced mature Registered, Insured childminder           reply
13/07/2013 19:42 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
yes denise anytime 086 8810463 thanks looking forward to hearing from you

KILCOCK ,Experienced mature Registered, Insured childminder           reply
30/06/2013 10:53 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am a reliable, caring person and am available to mind your child in my own home. I am currently minding a little boy who is just 2 Yrs old and is 11 Months with me.And also a little girl who was 2 last week and is partime her mum is a schoolteacher so only term time.
I have studied Fetac level 6
•Child Development
•Child psychology
• Early Childhood programmes
•Social and Legal Issues in childcare
•Supervision of Children.
I also have Diplomas in
• Caring for Children and young people
•play works
•Counselling children
I have done a lot of voluntary work with Foroige and Also with Home start which I have received awards for as well.
I have worked in both a crèche setting and also a playschool setting.
I am registered with Child-minding Ireland and also registered with HSE (voluntary).
I have also Garda Clearance and Insurance. I have additional car insurance for carrying children in my car with Axa also insurance with childminding Ireland.
I have many references which can be viewed.
I have 4 children ranging from 20 to 29.My youngest is 20 and going to colledge.
I provide a home from home service.Warm, friendly house Also I provide a daily report for the working parents as to how their child got on through the day.I always take into account what the parents wish and work very well with the parents of the children I am currently minding.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;