Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

KIND, CARING, QUALIFIED Mother available for childminding in Millstreet

KIND, CARING, QUALIFIED Mother available for childminding in Millstreet           reply
11/07/2013 10:07 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have worked in childcare for over ten years, from creches, to pre schools to childminding.
I am also a mother to a seven year old boy.
I am fully qualified, i am Garda vetted, i have excellent references available, i am a non smoker, and i have a
full clean drivers licence.
I provide age appropriate activities, dance and exercise through music and games, arts and crafts, outings to the park, library etc, baking, planting and home cooked meals.
I have a child friendly home where the children will be comfortable and have the space to play in a safe environment.
Thank you for taking the time to read my ad.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

re : KIND, CARING, QUALIFIED Mother available for childminding in Millstreet           reply
23/07/2013 21:10 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a child minder for 2 kids, aged 5 and 7, both going to Derrinagree school. I am looking for a child minder who can take to school in the morning we are on a school bus route - so could be put on bus in the morning. I also need 5 year old collected at 2pm and 7 year old to be collected either from school or bus.
It would be ideal if minder could come to our house at 7.30 (until 9am for bus collect) and then be back at 3.30. If this does not suit, and you have an alternative, happy to discuss.
Thanks
S

discussion forum terms & conditions

;