Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kells-Childminder needed Immediate Start and Excellent conditions

re : Kells-Childminder needed Immediate Start and Excellent conditions           reply
17/08/2015 09:35 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello. my name is Rosa Simal. Im writting you in relation with the ad that you have posted here about the need of a childminder for your children.
I love working with children, playing with them, doing activities (crafts, outdoors), and also help them with their homework as I studied to be a primary teacher.
I have been Au Pairing for two years with an Irish familiy (children 4-6) with who i have a really good relationship and ill be able to show you a reference from them. As well a reference of a mainstream here in Ireland where i was doing my work experience of the course that i attended to be an SNA.
While i was in Spain i was also working with children in activities after school and summer camps as, i have a big source of ideas to keep children having fun.
I also have driving license for 8 years.
I have a few questions about your ad, will it be 5 days a week? If I understood itd be from 12- to 5. Weekends?
I hope i can hear from you soon. I will be pleasant to be given the oportunity of talking in person.
Kind Regards,
Rosa
Pd: Here is my phone number in case you want to contact me 0831837672

re... : Kells-Childminder needed Immediate Start and Excellent conditions           reply
18/08/2015 20:42 - Meath Childminders
Thank you for your message, I will reply by text.
Regards, C

re... : Kells-Childminder needed Immediate Start and Excellent conditions           reply
18/08/2015 20:59 - Meath Childminders
Rosa, to answer your questions:
will it be 5 days a week-Yes
12- to 5-Yes Weekends no weekends
I hope to talk to you tomorrow my number is 0872185113 I text you and ill call at a time that suits you,
best regards,
Caroline

re : Kells-Childminder needed Immediate Start and Excellent conditions           reply
17/08/2015 08:27 - Meath Childminders
Hi
How u? What´s the pay? What´s the hours? What holidays would I get? Is it cash in hand?
I have 17 yrs experience with children. Live outside athboy, ran my own preschool, until the building was sold last Easter. 😃 please email facer75@gmail.com
Regards
Roisin

Kells-Childminder needed Immediate Start and Excellent conditions           reply
16/08/2015 12:12 - Meath Childminders
We are looking for someone to help with childcare in Kells town. We have two children aged 4 and 5 who will need to be picked up from school and playshool at 12 and 1.30 respectively.
Ideally they would be minded in their own home, but open to options. All food will be prepped and in times of school holidays hours would be 9-5. We are looking for someone with good ideas and energy and experience with young people. Excellent package available for the right person.

18/08/2015 20:49 - Meath Childminders
Hi Roisin,
Ill be happy to answer your questions but if you could please send on your CV first to the email address I emailed you from, that would be great. thanks, Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;