Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kilcullen Childminder Available

re : Kilcullen Childminder Available           reply
18/09/2015 18:39 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Sara and I live just outside of Kilcullen. I have a four month old boy and will be going back to work in January. I know very few people around as I am from Wexford so I would like to find someone soon and get to know them well before January. I am a teacher so I am looking for someone very flexible. Can you let me know if you are at all interested and if so, tell me more about yourself?
Thanks,
Sara

Kilcullen Childminder Available           reply
14/09/2015 10:00 - Kildare Childminders
Kind, reliable mother of three schoolgoing boys ( 1 in Secondary 2 in Primary ) available to care for and look after your child in my own home here in Kilcullen. Living in very respectable residential area of the town in a smoke free household with a large enclosed safe garden. I have over thirteen years childminding experience, and hold a full clean drivers licence. My boys are fun and friendly, and enjoy the company of other children. If you think that I can be of any help to both you and your family please feel free to send PM, or if you perfer call or text 0857228622

DeeGee

re : Kilcullen Childminder Available           reply
18/09/2015 18:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, my name is Sara and I live just outside of Kilcullen. I have a four month old boy and will be going back to work in January. I know very few people around as I am from Wexford so I would like to find someone soon and get to know them well before January. I am a teacher so I am looking for someone very flexible. Can you let me know if you are at all interested and if so, tell me more about yourself?
Thanks,
Sara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;