Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind, reliable, qualified and insured childminder in Clondalkin

Kind, reliable, qualified and insured childminder in Clondalkin           reply
06/09/2014 05:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi mom´s and dad´s

I provide a happy fun home from home environment for children. Daily activities include messy play such as painting and play dough, free play with play kitchen,cars,dolls, and table top activities such as blocks and jigsaws. We also enjoy songs,dancing and stories.

I am qualified and insured and a registered member of Childminding Ireland.

Reasonable rates.

Regards.

Kind reliable qualified childminder, Garda vetted and Insured, available to mind children in my own home, in Clondalkin area.

Kind reliable qualified childminder, Garda vetted, available to mind children in my own home, in Clondalkin area. Activities include story time, songs, messy play, free play and arts and crafts. Reasonable rates.

re : Kind, reliable, qualified and insured childminder in Clondalkin           reply
09/09/2014 15:30 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There
We would be looking for childcare for our two litle ones 4 full days per week, from 745am ( depending on where exactly you live in Clondalkin though- traffic etc and need to then commute to work ourselves) until 6.15pm. I would be interested in possibly meeting please, are you located in the village itself or elsewhere?, and is this something that would potentially interest you? thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;