Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Kind, reliable trusthworthy childminder gorey Arklow area etc

Kind, reliable trusthworthy childminder gorey Arklow area etc           reply
20/10/2011 11:44 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is shannen I´m 19 years old. I have my own car and full clean driving license. I´m have been minding children for the last 2/3 years and really enjoy it. I love arts & crafts, going for walks, swimming etc I am kind and reliable. I am available to mind children in your own home and don´t mind doing light housework. I live in Carnew co Wicklow and can mind children in Carnew, gorey, Tinahely, Arklow and surrounding areas. I would love to hear from you.

Shannen x

re : Kind, reliable trusthworthy childminder gorey Arklow area etc           reply
17/11/2011 21:17 - Wexford Childminders
Hi Shannen just sent you a pm and wondering if you still available?
Thanks

re : Kind, reliable trusthworthy childminder gorey Arklow area etc           reply
24/01/2012 21:32 - Wexford Childminders
if you could ring me or txt me asap be great. thanks sarah 0879833836

24/01/2012 21:19 - Wexford Childminders
hi iam living in monaseed and was hoping you are still aveble to mybe mind my 2 kids there 1 and 4 if you are could you pass on me your number so can ring to make arungement to meet.it be a reguler one a week job.and love to meet you to see how we could work. thanks a mill sarah

re... : Kind, reliable trusthworthy childminder gorey Arklow area etc           reply
18/11/2011 01:22 - Wexford Childminders
Hi sorry never received your pm

re... : Kind, reliable trusthworthy childminder gorey Arklow area etc           reply
22/11/2011 10:57 - Wexford Childminders
Hi Shannen sent another pm thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions