Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind Reliable Minder Available BA Hons ECCE

re : Kind Reliable Minder Available BA Hons ECCE           reply
27/02/2014 13:49 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
Did you find a position yet?
I have just started to look for a childminder to care for my twins, currently 7 months, in my home, Emo area. It would be 3 days a week to begin with. I´m still on leave so not looking urgently but if you´re finished your studies in May, the timing might suit.
Interested in having a chat about it, let me know.

03/03/2014 12:17 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder for three days initially I work 9 to half 5. I have a three yr old son who is starting the free preschool yr in sept and I have twin boy and girl aged 7mths this month. I am hoping to return to work in June but could prob go back before if you are interested in same pm would be great
Many thanks again
Sandra

Kind Reliable Minder Available BA Hons ECCE           reply
25/02/2014 15:11 - Laois Childminders
Kind caring lady available to look after children in their own home. I have experience working with children and in May will complete a Level 8 BA Hons in Early Childhood Care and Education. I am a non smoker with my own car and am available Mon-Fri.

I have references available and have been minding children for the last 8 years. I have gained further experience working in Montessori´s, after school programs and playschool.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you. (:

26/02/2014 10:24 - Laois Childminders
Hello:)
My name is Laura , I am currently looking for a kind lady to care for my only son, starting this Monday 3rd March 2014, he is 9 years of age , I need some one Monday to Friday , my hrs of work are 9-5 however i do not drive and need to take a bus.
The hours I am looking to be covered in my home are 7.15am till 8.00am - my son will take bus to school.
in evenings my son will take bus but will need to be cared for between the times of 3.00pm till 7.00pm. If this is something that may interest you . please call me on 087 0567949(meteor network) thank you kindly , Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;