Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind Reliable Mother in Balbriggan available to mind your children

re... : Kind Reliable Mother in Balbriggan available to mind your children           reply
13/10/2013 21:48 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Yes I know how you feel,something should be done about this,their add should be deleted if they post on someone else´s post.Please put up your own add.

re... : Kind Reliable Mother in Balbriggan available to mind your children           reply
11/01/2014 12:48 - Dublin North Childminders
i agree.with cora.people should put up their own adds.its not fair on the person. who put up the add.

re : Kind Reliable Mother in Balbriggan available to mind your children           reply
08/10/2013 09:07 - Dublin North Childminders
hello Cora
I am looking for a childminder for our 2 kids for 2 days a week from 12 - 6pm.
Are you still looking to mind kids?. They are 4 & 5 so there is just 1 school run at 1.30 to the Gaelscoil in Balbriggan.
Thanks
Sile

re : Kind Reliable Mother in Balbriggan available to mind your children           reply
08/10/2013 12:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi sile I sent you a pm . I am still available . I sent you my phone number

Kind Reliable Mother in Balbriggan available to mind your children           reply
06/10/2013 08:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am a mother of 3 girls . Age 15,5,and 13 months . I have 5/6 years experience . I have my own car with full drivers licence. I offer reasonable rates . Pm me if your interested .

11/01/2014 09:47 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I live in Balbriggan and have twin girls age two. I am looking for someone to
do babysitting every so often for a few hours at the weekend evenings. Is this
something you offer? What rates do you offer?
Thanks a lot.

12/01/2014 18:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I have a daughter who is 16 in March she is very responsible and she babysits for myself and my husband . If your interested in her call me on 0851296644 . And you could arrange to meet her and see if you like her and your daughters like her hope to hear from you soon regards Cora

12/01/2014 00:29 - Dublin North Childminders
cora report the add.and the other replys will be deleted.

13/10/2013 12:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Can I ask why do other people offering child care find the need to post on other peoples adds . Can they not get they job themselves the feel the need to advertise on other peoples adds . Really annoys me

08/10/2013 23:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Parents,
I am based in balbriggan myself
I am professional childminder. I worked in a creche & have more than 5 yrs working experience from infants & above. I am mother myself of 2 kids & i know what the expectations & requirements of parents could be. Childrens safety is my first priority at all times. I am very aware of their developmental areas & willing to help them to reach their ´Physical, Intellectual, Languages, Emotional & Social´ developmental norms by encouraging/assisting them through indoor/outdoor play, creativity play, singing, story time, activities, arts & crafts etc aswell as making sure that the child is enjoying the process/routine. I have Fetec level 5 & qualified childcare worker with Food Handling Haccap cert, Manual handling & paediatric first aid. I have garda clearance. Irish references available. Thanks for your time in assessing my application. Look forward speaking to you soon.
Your´s Sincerely,
VVB

discussion forum terms & conditions

;