Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind and Experienced Childminder available

Kind and Experienced Childminder available           reply
29/06/2015 19:58 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Emma and I am available for part time child minding/ housekeeping/ babysitting work.

I have a level 8 degree in Early childhood Studies which equips me to confidently take care of children ranging in age from birth to 12 years.I also have a postgraduate diploma in primary education.

I have several years experience working with children and have worked as a childminder for a number of families ( references available ) as well as working as a special needs assistant and teaching in schools.
I have a certificate in paediatric first aid and can provide you with garda vetting.
I have a full clean drivers license and my own car.

I love working with children and enjoy making every day an enjoyable experience for both them and myself. With previous families myself and the children undertook arts and crafts projects, baked and did many outdoor activities during term time. During summer holidays we took day trips to the beach, the park, Jack Meades etc..

I am available- ideally evenings (after 3pm)/ nights and weekends for temporary work, ongoing work or one off occasions.

If there is anything else you would like to know, don´t hesitate to message me for further information.

Kindest Regards,
Emma

discussion forum terms & conditions

;