Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind caring American mother available for childminding

Kind caring American mother available for childminding           reply
06/07/2017 11:46 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a mature American mother with excellent Irish refrences from previous families that were my employers. The only reason I will no longer be working for them is both families are moving out of Dublin. Please don´t hesitate to get in touch if you need a minder.

re : Kind caring American mother available for childminding           reply
27/07/2017 12:50 - Dublin North Childminders
Good day,
Can you advise if you are willing to travel or is it in your own home? Where are you based? I have a 10month old baby based on navan Road, Dublin 7 if that is of any interest to you?
Many thanks,
Jade

10/08/2017 17:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
i´m just wondering if you are still available?
We need someone to look after our two children (7 and nearly 10) in our own home.
Duties include collecting from school at 2pm, dropping and collecting at afterschool activities.
Hours 2-5/30 during term, full days during holidays.
We are in D3 so if you think it´s something you might be interested in let me know.
Thanks
Kate

12/08/2017 18:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi ,
Are you still available?

16/08/2017 09:49 - Dublin North Childminders
I am looking for a childminder to live out to assist in looking after my two sons,(12) and (6). Both attend school in Portmarnock and both walk to school and back every morning and afternoon. I would like my youngest to be met at school in the afternoon at 14:30. The hours I would require would be 13:30 -18:30 Monday - Friday with the possibility for some additional hours babysitting. I live in a 4 bedroom house in Portmarnock, Co Dublin, which has easy access to public transport both the Dart and Bus. Can you please provide me with some details of your past experience and what your expected wages would be? What experience do you have with cooking meals for children? I am looking for a long-term commitment to grow with the children is this of interest to you? Looking forward to hearing from you.

03/09/2017 22:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, we´re looking for a childminder for 3 children aged 3,5 and 8 in Malahide. They will need collection from Montessori and school. The hours are from 1.30pm to 6pm 4 afternoons per week. Let me know if you´re interested. Starting 19th Sept. Thanks, Lynn 086 382 4063

discussion forum terms & conditions

;