Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind mother available in Artane / Beaumont full time

Kind mother available in Artane / Beaumont full time           reply
16/02/2014 20:14 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am a married long term foster mother to an eleven year old boy living near Fiachras primary school in Artane /Beaumont . I take care of a lovely little 4 year old boy 3 morning a week and his older brother 2 afternoons for an hour some weeks if and when needed. I really enjoy child minding , I find it very rewarding and fun so would love the opportunity to care for your child full time . I have no pets and a spacious and welcoming home . I have Garda vetting, my own car and a clean driving licence . Please don´t hesitate to call me for a chat anytime for more details , text or pm if it suits you . Thank you for reading , kind regards Deirdre . . Mob 086 1727737.

re : Kind mother available in Artane / Beaumont full time           reply
16/02/2014 21:37 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am living in lusk, but work in town i am also origianl from the dublin 9 area. and just seen your post, My Son who is 2 1/2 has been with his current childminder since he was 8 months old , who is going back to work, he is used to being around children as she has 3 children herself. My husband works shifts so it would be a 2,3,3,4 day weeks.
If you would be interested, i look forward to your reply.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;