Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind reliable and experienced childminder available in ARKLOW.

re... : Kind reliable and experienced childminder available in ARKLOW.           reply
24/07/2015 23:14 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a mum of 4 girls age 5 to 13 and have been childminding for 7 years and have had many ages pass thru my doors.
I am available for full or part time or after school childminding. (early starts available)
I provide a snack after homework or dinner if required. I also help & supervise homework. Full time childminding I provide meals, drinks, snacks.
We live in town and have a large playroom for the kids & a large enclosed rear garden for the nicer months.
I have a full clean driver license and drive an 8 seater people carrier.
Myself and my husband are fully garda vetted and have completed child protection course.
We offer a kind,caring, fun filled family home.
If you think I can be of help to you please pm me :)

re : Kind reliable and experienced childminder available in ARKLOW.           reply
21/07/2015 12:38 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi,
I may be looking for childcare soon as my current childminder is looking for a full time job. I have 3 children all attending school aged 5,7&8. I am looking for minding before and after school would you have space for this
Kind regards

Kind reliable and experienced childminder available in ARKLOW.           reply
03/07/2015 17:57 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi, I am a mature responsible mother of two boys (13 & 21). I am available immediately to take up a child caring position in Arklow. I have references and many years of experience. If you wish to ask me anything please feel free to email me anytime.

re... : Kind reliable and experienced childminder available in ARKLOW.           reply
25/07/2015 08:33 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there,
I am very flexible with arrangements as my youngest is now 13 and becoming very independent! I live beside a few large green areas on the outskirts of the town and have plenty of room including a large log cabin that doubles as a playroom/chillout area. As I said I am available immediately so if you wish to arrange a callout out to me or even a chat please fell free to contact me here and I will give you all the details you need. Many thanks . June Donnelly.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;