Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

LOOKIN FOR MINDER

LOOKIN FOR MINDER           reply
12/06/2011 01:14 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
mature experienced minder needed for two lovely kids under two yrs at our home in citywest mon to fri from july.

re : LOOKIN FOR MINDER           reply
12/06/2011 17:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello! I send you PM. Thanks.

re : LOOKIN FOR MINDER           reply
11/06/2012 08:01 - Dublin West Childminders
My name is Georgina, I live in Citywest, near the shopping centre.
I´m a mother of two, a 2year old girl and a 11 month old boy. I´ve a lot of experiences with all ages and was studying childcare before I fell pregnant with my first child.
I also have experience in minding children with illnesses such as Diabetes and ADHD.
We generally go out to the local parks around Citywest campus on nice days to feed the ducks and learn about nature.
On dull/wet days we tend to stay close to home, learning to draw with chalks, play and learn with flashcards, watch educational child programs and read books.
My 2 year old daughter has excelled in her learning abilities, able to distinguish different colours with ease, able to count up to 30 without difficulty, can recite full nursery rhymes and has started learning maths, able to add to 5 with just 2 weeks practice.
My 11 month old son is just about able to walk.
My home is a strict no smoking area, pet free and is a ground floor duplex, which contains no stairs and is childproof.
If you have any questions please contact me on 0851641925 or 014458118.
Kind Regards,
Georgina

discussion forum terms & conditions