Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

LOVING MUM AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE IN CITYWEST,SAGGART AND SURROUNDING

re : LOVING MUM AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE IN CITYWEST,SAGGART AND SURROUNDING           reply
23/06/2011 10:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Where are you located?

re : LOVING MUM AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE IN CITYWEST,SAGGART AND SURROUNDING           reply
01/02/2012 16:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Are you still looking for work? I am looking for a child minder starting in June 2012 for my little girl who will be six months old and boy aged 7 years, also from September I will need my little boy dropped and collected from school in Rathcoole. I will need them minded 6 days a month or two days a week it will be different days every week/month from 7am to 5pm. I would like someone with experience and who has reference please, if your interested email me on meliskinsella@gmail.com with prices.
Thanks Melissa

LOVING MUM AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE IN CITYWEST,SAGGART AND SURROUNDING           reply
15/06/2011 17:13 - Dublin South Childminders
HI MUMS ,ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LOVING,RELIABLE AND FLEXIBLE MOTHER TO MIND YOUR LITTLE ANGELS ? I PROVIDE HOMELY ATHMOSPHERE FOR YOUR LITTLE ONES,I HAVE MY OWN TRANSPORT WITH FULL LICENCE SO AVAILABLE TO DO PICK UPS AND DROP OFFS,VERY REASONABLE RATES 5 EURO AN HOUR.FEEL FREE PM ME ANY QUESTIONS

27/12/2013 18:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi just wondering if you are looking to still mind children ?

06/02/2012 14:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
Could you let me know if you are interested in approx 5 hours per day, varying each week as to what days. I would need you to bring two children to school, collect them later and mind them until I get home, preferably in our own home in Citywest.
Look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;