Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

LOVING MUM AVAILABLE IN D14/D16 FOR FULL DAYS OR AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE DURING TERMTIME

LOVING MUM AVAILABLE IN D14/D16 FOR FULL DAYS OR AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE DURING TERMTIME           reply
10/03/2014 12:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all,

I am a loving mum of five children aged 4 to 16 years of age, living in the Dublin 14/16 area. I can offer your child/children a guaranteed home from home environment.

I am trained and volunteer as a community mum in the area for first time mums, calling to them on a regular basis to give any help or advice needed

For the last 3 years I have cared for foreign students between the ages of 9 and 13 years living with our family throughout the year.

I am a non-smoker and have a full clean drivers licence.
I have been garda vetted.

Should this be something you require feel free to pop me a PM and I can give you lots more information and we can gave a chat about your requirements.

Trudi

re : LOVING MUM AVAILABLE IN D14/D16 FOR FULL DAYS OR AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE DURING TERMTIME           reply
11/03/2014 22:10 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Trudy, my name is Anne and I´m looking for a childminder for term time for a 7 month old boy. I´m just wondering where you are based? Could you maybe email me your details and we could discuss this more,
Looking fwd to hearing from you, my number is 0872013990,
Thanks,
Anne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;