Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

LOVING PROFESSIONAL CHILDCARE SALLINS AREA

LOVING PROFESSIONAL CHILDCARE SALLINS AREA           reply
09/01/2014 23:37 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Parents,

I have a position available in my home. I have 20 years child minding experience and had the total joy of looking after the most amazing children (all of which I am still in contact with). I have cared for twins (newborn), toddlers, in between and teens!!!! I can honestly say I have enjoyed every minute and they have thrived in my care. I have endless patience and devotion. I love becoming part of your family and working with mums and dads to provide a safe, loving and family environment. I believe in total honesty and having a great relationship with parents (after all we are working together)..... I am Garda Vetted and a non smoker. My home is warm, safe, full of love and lots of toys. I love playing, story telling and being TOTALLY animated with my children, their little faces make me smile.

If you feel we could work together to make your life a little bit easier and your childs life fun and stable I would love to hear from you.

re : LOVING PROFESSIONAL CHILDCARE SALLINS AREA           reply
19/01/2014 19:57 - Kildare Childminders
Thank you for your lovely replies. I have 1 place left to join our happy home.

13/01/2014 19:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
Where about in Sallins are you based?

28/01/2014 13:44 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
I would really love to speak to you this afternoon if that would be possible. We are looking for someone kind and fun to look after our little boy who is now 8 months old. Hope to speak to you soon.
Many thanks,
Sue 086 6053853

discussion forum terms & conditions

;