Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

LUCAN CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

LUCAN CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
01/08/2016 20:50 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Parents,
As well as being an experienced mother, I am a Primary school teacher with 13 years of experience teaching children aged 4-12 years. Prior to primary school teaching, I enjoyed working as a Montessori teacher.
I am currently on a 3 year career break to care for my own children while also offering a part/fulltime child minding service and afterschool/Montessori service from my own home. This includes pick up from Montessori/school, supervised homework and food/dinner. I have a full, clean driving licence with 12 years driving experience, including no accidents. I drive a 7 seat car. Our home is smoke free, with activities, games & toys galore to keep your child entertained. We have a very large back garden fully kitted out with tree house, swing, outdoor toys and lots of lovely grass and plants for your child to spend time exploring.
So if you require child minding or afterschool from September 2016, (with plenty of settling in time in August available), pm me if you think my situation suits yours. Looking forward to meeting you and your child.

re... : LUCAN CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
04/08/2016 12:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Deirdre , I just pm´d you-thanks

re : LUCAN CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
04/08/2016 12:05 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am interested in someone to mind my 4 year old boy from September - 3 or 4 days a week. It would involve a drop off to St. Marys Boys and collection, and afterschool care until 6.15pm. I am wondering if this is something you would be interested in? Deirdre

discussion forum terms & conditions

;