Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

LUSK childminder available.

re : LUSK childminder available.           reply
11/05/2014 13:46 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for my two boys aged 1 and 4, the 4 year old will be starting school in Lusk in September so it would be before and after school care for him. I work as a teacher in Balbriggan. Ideally I would love if there were boys in the house to play with. Please let me know if you would be interested. Thanks

LUSK childminder available.           reply
28/04/2014 11:47 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am new to Lusk and am looking for children to care for from home. I am Registered with childminding Ireland, Insured, Garda vetted, FETAC accredited and First Aided. I have years experience in childcare and will care for, feed and teach children under 4yrs.
If you are looking for a safe, friendly and happy environment for your child please PM me,

With thanks
Rosie

re : LUSK childminder available.           reply
01/05/2014 22:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi rosie , i have an ad up you might be interested in Im called Tiny Tots , i would love to speak to you if your interested please ring me on 0862360691
Thanks Claire

re... : LUSK childminder available.           reply
11/05/2014 15:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
That´s great. I will have a 1 year old boy and a 2 1/2 year old boy if that sounds okay. Although I´m not sure about the school run as I don´t have a 7 seater. What the name I the school so I can check if it´s within walking distance?
Thank you for your interest
Rosie

11/05/2014 20:04 - Dublin North Childminders
I agree completely. In my experience children over 3 and a half get much more stimulation with peers of a similar age. For me I know that babies, wobblers and toddlers love to learn the basics in a small comfortable environment where they don´t have to fight for attention or toys.
Let me know anyways what you decide and if you want to meet any time for a chat I will be set up and running from June.
Thanks again
Rosie

11/05/2014 18:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Rosie, thanks for your reply, he will be going to Lusk NS, at the risk of sounding very fussy, the four year old will be 5 in November and I think he would love to have older boys around to play with, I am considering after school care for him. Sounds perfect for the one year old.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;