Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Laytown/bettystown/mornington childminder

Laytown/bettystown/mornington childminder           reply
03/08/2016 15:41 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im a mother of 16 girl and 10 boy who go to school in mornington and Laytown, im available from September to childmind in my own home or if needed childs before school. Im non smoker and drive. please contact 0861956854 thanks

re : Laytown/bettystown/mornington childminder           reply
04/08/2016 16:55 - Meath Childminders
Hi I live in Inse bay.. and currently looking for a childminder for my 9 year son who attends school in laytown and 4 year old daughter who goes to dolphins in Inse bay.. I work in bettystown four/three days per week, I have every Thurs off and every second Mon off.. My hubby does twelve hour shift work and only knows his rota on a weekly basis... Do u live in laytown and what would your rates be. X
Look forward to hearing from you
Jen

re... : Laytown/bettystown/mornington childminder           reply
02/09/2016 10:48 - Meath Childminders
Hello jen im sorry im not used to this site would you be still looking for someone if you would like to contact me my number is 086 1956854

03/10/2016 15:55 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a part time childminder in the Laytown area. I work shift work so I would need maybe 2 or 3 mornings or afternoon pick ups from school. I know my roster 2 months in advance so you would have plenty of notice. My son is 10. Ideally if you could come to my house for 8 or 9am even and take him to school or pick him up and drop him home. I would also need occasional babysitting. If you would be Interested then please let me know. His school in Scoil an Sparoid Naomh. Thank you

03/10/2016 15:57 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a part time childminder in the Laytown area. I work shift work so I would need maybe 2 or 3 mornings or afternoon pick ups from school. I know my roster 2 months in advance so you would have plenty of notice. My son is 10. Ideally if you could come to my house for 8 or 9am even and take him to school or pick him up and drop him home. I would also need occasional babysitting. If you would be Interested then please let me know. His school in Scoil an Sparoid Naomh. Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;