Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Local Childminder required to mind one child in their own home

Local Childminder required to mind one child in their own home           reply
11/12/2013 13:02 - Dublin South Childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
I live in Leopardstown off Brewery Road and am looking for a very local childminder who would be interested in minding my child on a part-time basis 3 days per week in their own home. My son is 2yrs old and quite shy so ideally I would love there to be other children of a similar age for him to engage with. The minder would need to be experienced and garda vetted and live locally - within a short 5 minute commute of the Leopardstown Inn and have their own car. I would drop off and pick up my son. If interested please contact me on 0860519701 or on my email elaine_dublin@hotmail.com

re : Local Childminder required to mind one child in their own home           reply
18/12/2013 18:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Elaine,
Just replying to your add for childminding.
I have a little 2 year old girl Isabella, I´m am experienced childminder, HSE approved and Garda vetted.
I live in Glencullen but have a full clean driving licence and would be available from 2014.
I know I´m a little further than you had hoped but I could travel to you etc.
Let me know if that suits
Regards
Lisa Phelan
Ph: 0862270067

re : Local Childminder required to mind one child in their own home           reply
18/12/2013 18:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Elaine,
Just replying to your add for childminding.
I have a little 2 year old girl Isabella, I´m am experienced childminder, HSE approved and Garda vetted.
I live in Glencullen but have a full clean driving licence and would be available from 2014.
I know I´m a little further than you had hoped but I could travel to you etc.
Let me know if that suits
Regards
Lisa Phelan
Ph: 0862270067

discussion forum terms & conditions

;