Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for Childminder for 3 days a week (Clonee/Dublin 15)

re : Looking for Childminder for 3 days a week (Clonee/Dublin 15)           reply
07/02/2016 21:11 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear parents,
My name is Debora (Debbie for everyone), I am an Italian mum of a baby girl of nearly 12 months and after having a break to stay with my baby I decided to go back to work offering a childcare service at my place, in a safe, friendly and caring environment.
I am qualified , with garda vetting and first paediatric aid, and with 8 years’ experience of childcare in Ireland, first as au-pair, than nanny, than I have been working in a crèche for three years and than I had my little afterschool business at my place.
I love working with children and I am very caring, enthusiastic, patience and flexible,
I am insured and I am a member of Childminding Ireland and of course I have good references.
I believe that children should learn having fun, and that’s why I love to do lots of activities with them, (singing, dancing, reading, painting, drawing, colouring, playdough, craft, play games in and out doors, walking etc..); something where each child can feel comfortable and free to use his/her own imagination.
At the moment I am looking after a child two years and half old.
If you would like to know more about me please don´t hesitate to contact me; I live in Huntstown.
Ph Numb. 0873273890 / Email: debym85@yahoo.it

Looking for Childminder for 3 days a week (Clonee/Dublin 15)           reply
07/02/2016 15:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Seeking experienced Childminder to look after a 2 and 3 year old boy for 3 days a week in Childminders own home. Interaction with other children preferable. Must have excellent spoken English. References essential.

re : Looking for Childminder for 3 days a week (Clonee/Dublin 15)           reply
08/02/2016 15:29 - Dublin West Childminders
hi i could help u look after your children im a mother of 3 children living in dunboyne it would have to be in my own home im an experience child minder iv been doing it years i have a pet free child friendly home all meals prepared fresh pickups and drop offs no problem please feel free to call me 0857118121thankyou

discussion forum terms & conditions

;