Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for Childminder in Ballisodare

re : Looking for Childminder in Ballisodare           reply
25/05/2015 13:44 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Aoife Lockhart and I am writing in response to your advertisement. I have just completed a Level 8 in Early Childhood Care and Education in Sligo IT and have vast experience in babysitting and working in creches. Although from Leitrim, I will be living in Sligo town for the summer, possibly until September onwards. If you would like more information I can be reached at: 086-0654275

18/05/2015 09:09 - Sligo Childminders
Hello family, my name is Lenka and I am from Slovakia. I am 29years old. Me and my husband we are non smoker. We have one daughter, she is 3. She loves babies. I have many experiences as a childminder. Please send me on my email or call me more informations about the work,what time you need the childminder. Thanks a lot! Lenka, email: lenka.vajdova@gmail.com or mobile:089 2468 332

18/05/2015 21:29 - Sligo Childminders
i,im sure you have had many replies to your ad;for a childminder and many that offer childminding in their home with other children,but in the unlikely event that you have not found what you are looking for i would be very interested in looking after your daughter in your own home.i realise this is not what you advertised for but may perhaps be something you would consider.i am a mature woman with a great love of children and a kind and caring nature.i am reliable and responsible,a non smoker and have my own car and full clean licence.if you have already found a childminder,thank you for taking the time to read this.if not then perhaps you will consider it and contact me for any further information you would like.
Many thanks
Linda.
]

Looking for Childminder in Ballisodare           reply
17/05/2015 14:14 - Sligo Childminders
Hi
We´re looking for a childminder for our 15 month old daughter in Ballisodare. Must be non smoker/non smoking house. Preferably have own small children or mind other small kid(s) as would like dd to have some interaction with other children.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;