Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for Childminder in my home

Looking for Childminder in my home           reply
02/02/2016 17:08 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´m looking for a Childminder to mind my 10 month old and 3 year old in my home. Starting in April, hours would be 8-4.30pm. Non smoker, Garda vetted and ref´s.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Nicola

re : Looking for Childminder in my home           reply
05/02/2016 20:40 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi My name is Aoife McCoy I am 21 years old . I am currently in my second year of studying social care . I would be available to work from April as you are looking for and at the times you are looking I also have my full licence . I am on placement at the minute working in a school for kids with special needs yup until April . I have experience in minding children as I worked in crèche in Dublin where I gained experience working with age groups from 5 months old to 12 years old . I gained experience minding groups of children where I had duties of cleaning , getting lunches ready , carrying out activities , arts and crafts and going on trips with them . I would hope to work with children in the future and really enjoy looking after them I have Garda vetting from my college and have reference from the Creche . I hope to hear from you soon
regards
Aoife McCoy
My email address is Aoifemccoy94@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;