Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for Tutor for 7 year old boy (July Provision) in Dublin 6W

Looking for Tutor for 7 year old boy (July Provision) in Dublin 6W           reply
24/06/2021 20:34 - Primary Tutors (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
We have been granted 40 hours of July Provision home tutoring this summer. We live in Harold Cross, Dublin 6w, very close to the city.

Our boy is 7 and half, he is going into 1st year in September. He is bright, active and funny. However, he has some difficulty in making friends and solving problem without getting frustrated first.

If you are interested, I will be delighted to hear from you.

Jing

re : Looking for Tutor for 7 year old boy (July Provision) in Dublin 6W           reply
30/06/2021 09:54 - Primary Tutors
Hi Jing!
I am currently in my second year of the Masters PME programme with Hibernia College. I have been working as a 6th class teacher for the past year and have gained experience working with a variety of needs in the classroom. I am available for the summer provision programme and I am located in the South Dublin area.I am very interested in expanding my experience this summer. I have over ten years’ experience in working with children. Let me know if you would be interested in arranging a phone call, or you can drop me an email.
Kind Regards,
Ciara Kennedy

re... : Looking for Tutor for 7 year old boy (July Provision) in Dublin 6W           reply
30/06/2021 20:20 - Primary Tutors
Hi Ciara
It´s great to hear from you. I would love to arrange a call. Not sure if this platform allows me to send you contact details, let´s try.
Number: Oh eight six, eight eight eight seven zero eight zero
Email: tomandjing at gmail dot com
Drop me a message there with your number, we can arrange a call soon.
Jing

discussion forum terms & conditions

;