Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a childminder to work in our home, Salthill area

re... : Looking for a childminder to work in our home, Salthill area           reply
12/08/2013 13:35 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI Danielle, thanks for your reply. If you send me your email I can send you further information. Kind regards, Jane

re : Looking for a childminder to work in our home, Salthill area           reply
12/08/2013 13:11 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Jane,
How are you? I was wondering if you have found someone already to fill the childminder position. If not, I would love to work for you! I can send you more information about myself if the position is still available. Thanks a million!
Best wishes,
Danielle

Looking for a childminder to work in our home, Salthill area           reply
03/08/2013 15:10 - Galway City Childminders
Looking for a childminder to work 2/3 afternoons in our home from 1:30 to 5:30pm. five children, well-behaved and all in school. No car required, light housework and cooking evening meal also desirable. Lovely home, busy but relaxed house. If interested, please pm me here for further information.

re... : Looking for a childminder to work in our home, Salthill area           reply
06/08/2013 16:08 - Galway City Childminders
HI Andrea, thanks for your reply. I have emailed you further information now. Jane

re : Looking for a childminder to work in our home, Salthill area           reply
04/08/2013 20:36 - Galway City Childminders
My name is Andrea and I am interested in the job, please send me more details. My email address is: manduland84@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;