Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a full time live-out nanny for one baby in Blackrock

re : Looking for a full time live-out nanny for one baby in Blackrock           reply
13/08/2015 13:00 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am interested in the position of looking after your baby son. I am a mature Mum and have plenty of experience of looking after my neighbour´s children age 8, 6 and 3. I have a full clean driving licence and references. I can be contacted on 087 2235191 to discuss further if you are interested.
Regards
Marie

re : Looking for a full time live-out nanny for one baby in Blackrock           reply
14/08/2015 16:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am very interested in taking care of your 11 month old baby. I have 28 years teaching experience both as a Montessori and primary teacher. I love children and am a very kind-hearted, nurturing and patient person. I have previously taken care of my neighbors baby and loved that experience. I am a mother myself and recognize the importance of finding the right person for your baby and I would love to be that person. I have my own car with full driving license and have references/CV available. I can be reached at 083-803-3969 if you would like to talk to me.
Catherine

Looking for a full time live-out nanny for one baby in Blackrock           reply
24/07/2015 20:23 - Dublin South Childminders
We are moving to Blackrock with our 11 month old son and need somebody to look after him full time hours Monday to Friday starting during August. We would prefer for him to be looked after at home but are flexible on this for the right person. We have no pets and don´t smoke. Our schedules are predictable but we do need somebody reliable as we cannot stay home at short notice. Looking for an experienced, responsible, warm-hearted carer. Happy to negotiate the details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;