Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for after school care for 2 kids Blackrock, County Louth

re... : Looking for after school care for 2 kids Blackrock, County Louth           reply
12/11/2013 04:10 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry
I was not notified of your answer!! I hope you found a childminder since then! I´m looking for one too now!!!!sorry again..

re... : Looking for after school care for 2 kids Blackrock, County Louth           reply
16/09/2013 09:49 - Louth Childminders
Thank you very much for the reply. Just to ask you where in Blackrock do you live?
Thank you

Looking for after school care for 2 kids Blackrock, County Louth           reply
11/09/2013 11:09 - Louth Childminders
Hi
Blackrock, Co. Louth - We need after school care for 2 kids (1st and 5th class at St. Oliver Plunkett N.S) - to collect from school at 2.40 pm and mind them until 6 / 7 pm. If possible (not a condition) some mornings run – would bring children to your own home. Help with homework also. Contact us on 0863855371 if interested. Thank you

13/11/2013 12:28 - Louth Childminders
HI,
I thought I replied to you already. We dont need a childerminder now, we may needed in the future. I was asking in my previous message where in blackrock do you live?
Thank you

re : Looking for after school care for 2 kids Blackrock, County Louth           reply
16/09/2013 01:21 - Louth Childminders
Hi,
Have you found a childminder yet? I´m available and I can also teach French to your boys!
Contact me if you are interested: lilyofthevalley792001@yahoo.fr
A bientôt!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;