Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for an Athboy Mammy

re... : Looking for an Athboy Mammy           reply
12/04/2015 08:25 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there!
Thank you so much for your interest. I did find someone to mind my daughter on Mondays and Fridays but I will certainly remember you if anything changes. Wishing you lots of luck!
Corrina x

Looking for an Athboy Mammy           reply
11/02/2015 12:47 - Meath Childminders
Hello,

Looking for a kind and reliable Mammy in Athboy to mind my 3yr old daughter in their home on Mondays and Fridays every week. Would be dropping her off at the earliest 11am and the latest 3pm(rare occasion) and picking her up at around 6pm(depending on traffic). You would not need to provide meals, I can leave snacks with you. Offering €8 per hour starting immediately or as soon as you can.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!

re : Looking for an Athboy Mammy           reply
02/03/2015 21:10 - Meath Childminders
Hello.
Is this position still available?
Kate-Rose

re : Looking for an Athboy Mammy           reply
11/04/2015 14:11 - Meath Childminders
Hi i´m living in Coolronan just outside athboy and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but i am finished on the 17th of April until September.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence, Garda clearance, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and I am certified to work with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;