Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder Maynooth

re : Looking for childminder Maynooth           reply
22/02/2015 16:22 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Eva and I´m very interested in this position. I´m from Leixlip. I have a lot of experience with children of all ages as I was an au pair twice - once in Austria (caring for two boys aged 5 + 2) and in Switzerland (caring for a 19 month old boy and my employer gave birth to a baby girl a couple of months after I arrived to work for them). I´ve also had several childminding jobs here in Ireland (caring for twins aged 3 and a little girl aged 6). I regularly babysit cousins etc at the weekends too.
I´m responsible and caring and really love children (especially babies). If you have any questions for me please don´t hesitate to ask.
Hope to hear back from you soon,
Eva :)

23/02/2015 09:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi mary i private messaged you but no reply did you get the message?

25/02/2015 20:17 - Kildare Childminders
Mary,
I am a 22 year old female and a newly qualified primary school teacher currently living in Maynooth. I have been working with a family in Maynooth as a nanny for the past 5 months from 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. My time with the family is coming to a close at the end of April. I am garda vetted and have great experience in looking after children.
The current family I work for have two children - 17 months and 4 years. My duties include cooking, cleaning, washing & ironing. I also mind two other children three times a week - Monday and Thursday evenings from 6.45pm and most of the day on a Saturday. The children are aged 5 and 9.
I have several contacts I can provide as references. I hope that you will consider me as a candidate. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Clodagh Coyle

Looking for childminder Maynooth           reply
21/02/2015 19:31 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,

Im returning to work end of April. I am looking for a childminder to mind my daughter (8 months) in my home. Monday - Friday 8am-6pm.
If interested please send me details of experience etc.

Thanks
Mary

re... : Looking for childminder Maynooth           reply
25/02/2015 22:34 - Kildare Childminders
Pm sent.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;