Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder for september 2013 in Castletroy/Annacotty

re : Looking for childminder for september 2013 in Castletroy/Annacotty           reply
31/07/2013 10:59 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Amalia, and Im interested in your post.
I´m a 22 years old and Im from Spain. I am very communicative, trustworthy and open minded.
I have worked as a teacher or as a babysitting for several times, so it wasn’t difficult to keep the children smiling and happy. I have also worked two years as a support teacher to help children with some subjects (children between 7 and 15 years), and I have also worked as a special education teacher for 6 months.
My trainning is all relacionated about the education; I have two degrees ; Infant Education and Pedagogy; both of them in the University of Granada.
Im going to Limerick 21 August.
Kind regards, Amalia

re : Looking for childminder for september 2013 in Castletroy/Annacotty           reply
03/06/2013 19:43 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am interested in the job minding your little one, i am qualified in childcare, special needs and first aid and also have 8.5 years experience in working full time in childcare, and have references available, my name is mary and you can contact me on 0871422276, looking forward to hearing from you soon.
regards,
Mary

23/06/2013 18:39 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, my name is Tracy I live ten minutes from Castletroy. I have 20 years childminding experience, own car, non smoker. Current job finishing soon been there for 3 years without missing a day. You would find me completely reliable and punctual. Great refferences. If you haven´t already filled the position I would love to interview for the job. My number is 0872738111. Thanks, hope to speak to you soon.

27/07/2013 17:52 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi
My name is orla hickey I am a qualified social care work and I have 4 years working in care
I have completed first aid. I have many years experience working with children and have recently reviewed an updated Garda clearance. I´m hard working reliable and motivated
I look forward to hearing from you.
My no: is 0879293492

Looking for childminder for september 2013 in Castletroy/Annacotty           reply
01/06/2013 21:52 - Limerick City Childminders
I am looking for a childminder to mind my 6 month old son from September 2013.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;