Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder in Duleek area

re... : Looking for childminder in Duleek area           reply
15/03/2014 20:02 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lorraine I know this is a lod post just wondering do you still mind kids as im looking for someone to mind mine age 8 6 @2

re : Looking for childminder in Duleek area           reply
09/08/2011 21:40 - Meath Childminders
Hi

I see your looking for a childminder in the Duleek area. I live in the Steeples area and have 2 children myself aged 5 and 8. At the moment I mind a 2 year old child but his mother will soon be leaving to go on maternity leave. I know this was posted quite a while back but if I can be of any help please phone me on 086 8845692 .

Kind regards

Carmel.

Looking for childminder in Duleek area           reply
10/06/2011 15:39 - Meath Childminders
I´m looking for a childminder for my two chidlren aged 6yrs and 3 yrs. As I jobshare and my husband works shifts the hours work out at approx. 34 hours per month e.g. the longest day would be 8.30am - 4.30 and that would only happen twice in the month.
I will need both children to be brought to and from school so a car would be essential. I would also perfer if the children would be minded in the childminders own home.

This might suit somebody who doesn´t want to mind children full time.

12/10/2012 20:38 - Meath Childminders
Hi I see you we´re looking or a childminder in duleek area is the position filled???
I live in duleek I have a full licence and own transport! Also experience in child care, flexible hours
Pm if your in need of a childminder thanks xxxx

19/02/2013 12:02 - Meath Childminders
Hi I live in Cill Carban and have 2 children myself 8 & 6. Do school runs at 2pm & 3pm so not a problem there. I also have a 7 seater so no problem space wise in the car. Also would suit me better to mind the children in my house. If position is still available I would appreciate if you would consider me.
Regards
Lorraine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;