Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder in Lusk Village, afterschool 3-4 days pw

Looking for childminder in Lusk Village, afterschool 3-4 days pw           reply
10/02/2015 14:27 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m currently looking for a childminder for my two children for the next school year. I know it´s advance notice, but I´m keen to find an ideal situation for them, as they´re currently very happy in creche and I have no reason to move them except for the fact that my eldest is getting a little too old to be attending a creche. Ideally, I´d love to have someone mind them in my own home. If that´s not suitable, I´d be looking for someone whose children attend the same school as mine and are roughly their age (they´ll be 10 and 7 next year) so it´s fun and social, and they´re not spending their afternoons going from one school collection to the next. Hours: 7.55am-8.45am + 2.25pm-6.30pm Tuesday to Thursday and the odd Monday or Friday as needed. Also hoping the odd afterschool activity (in the school) can be accommodated (particularly for things like communion preparation classes). Please PM me for further details and if you´d like to discuss.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;