Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder in Rathangan or Naas

re... : Looking for childminder in Rathangan or Naas           reply
28/04/2014 17:47 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi susann i am a childminder in rathangan and interested in minding your twins.you can contact me on 0863446168

re : Looking for childminder in Rathangan or Naas           reply
25/04/2014 09:29 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Melissa.I m a mum of 4 children...I have 16 year old twin daughters,an 11 year old daughter and a 5 year old son.All of my children are now full time in school.We have been living in Kildare Town now 12 years.I am a non smoker and I drive.I have been minding a little boy since September, who was 16 months old at the time, until about 3 weeks ago when unfortunately his mum was made redundant and Im no longer needed.I have an excellent reference from her.We all loved having him in the house and was very sad to see him have to go.If you need to know anything else don´t hesitate to get in touch with me here or my number is 0861260228.Melissa

re : Looking for childminder in Rathangan or Naas           reply
29/04/2014 08:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi susann I live between newbridge and naas would be very interested in looking after your twins as had looked after twins before .If interested in chatting more call me on (087 9847112)Regards jo

Looking for childminder in Rathangan or Naas           reply
24/04/2014 20:18 - Kildare Childminders
Looking for childminder for 10.5 month old twins (boy & girl) from the 1st of September 2014 for 3 days a week until the end of the year (Monday, Thursday and Friday) and then full time from the January 2015 on. We live in Rathangan but I work in Naas so would consider Naas or anyone in between Rathangan and Naas. Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;