Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder in newbridge

re... : Looking for childminder in newbridge           reply
27/01/2014 09:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I would be open to the surrounding area.

Looking for childminder in newbridge           reply
26/01/2014 22:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, Im looking for an experienced childminder in the newbridge area. I have a new baby so initially it would be for 3 half days to look after my 15 month old girl, when I return to work in July/August it would be my 7 month old daughter aswell. This would be full time and 5 days a week. My 15 month old is in a crèche at the moment but they don´t do half days. I also like the idea of them being together in a family environment and doing everyday things and getting out and about a bit more then a crèche, also if there are other children there that would be good. If interested please let me know the fee and any other relevant information by PM.

re : Looking for childminder in newbridge           reply
27/01/2014 11:44 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am childminder in newbridge area. I look after two boys one is leaving soon.
Would be interested in looking after your children. Have loads of experience ,have level 5 qualification,also worked in baby house in crèche. If you would like to talk please call me on 0861799430.
Thank you
Dee

27/01/2014 10:55 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I live in Naas and I am a mother of school going children. I would be very interested in minding your child. I am very flexible. I believe in getting young children out for nice walks by the canal when the weather is good. My little boy finished school at half one which is walking distance from my house. I have a lovely play room with plenty of toys.My home has a very loving and warm atmosphere. My charge per day would be €45.00. If you would like to contact me on my mobile at 086-0618131 and you can always call for a coffee and a chat if you are interested.

28/01/2014 19:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I live in Newbridge and I´m looking for a childminder for my son who is 11. He goes to Scoile Mhuire and is in 5th class. At the moment he goes to a crèche but I feel like he needs a change and is getting tired of the crèche, so Im looking to see what´s out there! He would need to be picked up from school 5 days a week and I am usually home at 6.00pm.
Maybe you could PM me with your rates, if you do meals, etc. if you are still available. What ages are the boys you look after at the moment?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Lorraine

27/01/2014 09:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi would you be interested in somebody in the Naas area? Or is that too far?

27/01/2014 13:38 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is josephine I live on the out-skirts of Newbridge .would be very interested in looking after your little ones .I would also be looking after a three year old if interested in pm me back with ur number I will give u a call and chat more.Regards jo

27/01/2014 13:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I am a childminder living in newbridge where I provide a home from home atmosphere for the young children that I mind. Your children would be cared for in a loving home situation. I have lots of toys, art materials, all the necessary equipment (cots, buggies, car seats etc.) and a totally enclosed garden. I do many fun activities with the children. I am very flexible and Reliable.
I have 15 years experience as a childminder. I am registered with the HSE and Kildare County Childcare Committee, and I have excellent references.
please dont hesitate to contact me on 0857187056
Look forward to hearing from you
Christine

28/01/2014 22:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi lorraine ,just a guick guestion what time does your boy finish school at ,as I have two boys myself and one is 8 and the other is 11 would be great company for your boy and I mind two boys one age 3 the other age 9 would be interested in looking after your boy my own boys come home on bus but have to pick other boy up at three if the times don´t clash it may suit you as I live on the out -skirts of NEWBRIDGE if would like to chat more on (0879847112) Regards jo

discussion forum terms & conditions

;