Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder in own home in Kilkenny City

re : Looking for childminder in own home in Kilkenny City           reply
07/07/2013 09:06 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jacinta rafter. I am just wondering if you have found a childminder. I have two years experience in working with children from 4 months up until 12 I have childcare qualifications. I have occupational first aid and also have Garda clearance . And I can also provide references.
Contact me on 0862283255

04/07/2013 23:14 - Kilkenny Childminders
hello My name is Rachael Dunlea and i live in the freshford area im just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder in september. i have alot of experiance child minding i started minding children at the age of 14 when my younger sister was 10 months old and have also minded my 3 month old cousins.i have my own car and i am willing to collect the older boys from school and do minor house work. i also have experience with children in a learning environment as i helped out in a zumba class for kids between the ages of 3-12 for 5 months. I love minding kids and more then happy to bring them to parks and on walks.I done a cheifing course and have worked in a cafe so i am more then willing to cook them dinner or lunch.
Thank you for taking the time out to read this you can contact me on (087) 3946212 anytime. Looking forward to hearing from you

re... : Looking for childminder in own home in Kilkenny City           reply
26/07/2013 17:49 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Lizzie
Just wondering would you be able to give me your number to discuss this position.
Regards
Colette

Looking for childminder in own home in Kilkenny City           reply
13/06/2013 20:56 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I am looking for an experienced childminder to come and work in our home in Sept. I have 3 boys (age 6yrs, 4 yrs and 10mths) who need to be minded for 3 days a week from 8.30am - 5pm. I require someone who has their own car preferable to collect the two older boys from school and take care of 10 mth old and do some light housework.

If you are interested please pm me.Thanks

10/07/2013 19:52 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi,
was just wondering if you have found somebody for the job??
I am fully qualified to fetac level 6, and also hold a first aid course. I Have 4 years experience and will be able to supply references upon request.
Thank You :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;