Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for occasional babysitter

re : Looking for occasional babysitter           reply
09/12/2015 23:38 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello are you still looking for occasional babysitter ? My name is Marzena, 26 years old Polish women . I leave in Kingscourt as well and I really love children.I have big experience with kids. If you interesting please contact with me on email : soczewka18@interia.eu or 0863253568

re : Looking for occasional babysitter           reply
04/01/2016 17:50 - Cavan Childminders
Hello my name is Taylor I am 16 17 in 3 months I live outside Virginia , very reliable and love kids ! Always have kids around me and love spending time with them I´m very experienced with all ages of kids :) I would be highly interested if you still need someone please contact me at 0469242644 thank you

Looking for occasional babysitter           reply
20/10/2015 09:50 - Cavan Childminders
Hi ladies,
I am a based in kingcourt and I was looking for a babysitter for our 2year old boy.. we have a sitter that minds him on nights out and for meals etc. But she is only 14 so wouldn´t be able to stay with him over night. So it´s more for our weekends away or if we are at a wedding. We have a few weekends away coming up so will need something and maybe a few days holiday in the new year..
Would need the person to be able to take him at night from about 6 (family would mind him during the day) and get him washed and fed and put him to bed and then get him up in the morning and fed and washed and bag packed and ready for whoever is taking him that day..
Someone with experience with young very energic kids would be a plus..pm me with details and rate of pay. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;